1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2012 Lifted Tundra Build

Discussion in 'Tundras For Sale' started by Cg13055, Mar 23, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 23, 2024 at 2:37 PM
    Cg13055

Cg13055 [OP] @yota.parts.distributor

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    South Florida
    Vehicle:
    Mcfly Tundra @yota.parts.distributor
    2012’4.0 Tundra-2004’4.7 crewcab-2021 2.7 Tacoma
    Today is the day... I am selling my 2012 Toyota Tundra. She's been a reliable beast and I built this rig with care. I am selling because I don't get to use this truck as often as I'd like to. I hope to eventually get back in another Toyota but for now I am looking for the right person to keep the legacy going! This truck is well maintained and has an existing record of maintenance at my local toyota dealer. The truck was purchase by a family member in 2012, I purchased it in 2018 with 132,000 miles. The majority of these miles are highway miles even up to present time as I use another vehicle for daily transportation. This truck has not done much offroading with the exception of a few dirt roads back in the day. It's a capable 2WD my original intention was to do a Baja/trail build but priorities in life change. This truck has been incredibly reliable and always gets the job done. She's ready for another couple hundred thousand miles but even then she's just getting started! Please note this truck is fully functioning. I've babied it same as previous owner.
    UPDATE 4/7/2024
    Asking price: $24,500.00 OBO
    Mileage: 189,000
    Engine: 1GR-FE 4.0
    Transmission: 5 SPD W/ built race valve body from IPT trans N.J.
    Suspension: 4" Coilover lift on front, 3" shackle lift on rear w/ bilstein shocks (I have fox stage 2 shocks for the rear that will come with the truck in box)
    JBA upper control arms with greasable balljoints & bushings
    Additional Mods:
    *TRD PRO Sequoia Grill
    *Colormatched LED switchback mirror caps
    *Tri-fold bed cover
    *Steel bed channel reinforcement
    *GoRhino Roll bar (Can be used to mount 4 roof lights as I did in the past with my original KC lights)
    *LED bar mounted within front bumper
    *1794 tundra floor mats
    *Apple Car play Pioneer head unit
    *Southern Lights Unlimited RGBW rock lights (8 piece)
    *Chrome side steps
    *mud flaps on rear
    *20"x12" chrome gear offroad wheels
    *33"x12.5" Cosmo Tires Mudkickers
    *Full exhaust system, true duals with a flowmaster 2 champer muffler. Rear cat delete and slanted chrome exhaust tips. Truck has an aggressive tone and sounds great.
    *Current headlights: Alpharex updated lights (not shown in photo)
    *Tailights: Anzo USA OEM plus LED
    *Rainguards on front windows (not shown in photo)

Major maintenance:
    Transmission:
    I had the transmission rebuilt at 138,000 miles due to a bad torque converter. The entire transmission was rebuilt with new parts. The only recent change was the valve body, like I said I was going for a sporty build and wanted faster shifting.

*Please not TPMS sensors are not in-use due to the oversized tires. The photo shown is not current as some upgrades have been made since then. If interested reach out to see current photos.

*Please not truck will be sold with all decals removed.

*This is a florida truck has never been exposed to snow or salt. It has never been used for towing only for light work such as buying dirt or moving car parts. Truck is taken care of to the point that I get under the truck yearly to clean/maintain the frame regardless of condition. Truck has ZERO rust anywhere on the vehicle. I also remove plastic trim yearly to clean the hidden sections and remove and leaves/grime buildup.upload_2024-3-23_17-36-18.jpgupload_2024-3-23_17-36-30.jpgupload_2024-3-23_17-36-42.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2024
    The Dude likes this.
  2. Apr 7, 2024 at 7:12 PM
    Cg13055

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    South Florida
    Vehicle:
    * PRICE UPDATE Asking: $24,500
    More info on Autotrader listing along with updated photos https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for...ip=33174&state=FL&zip=33174&clickType=listing

3. Apr 7, 2024 at 7:14 PM
    Cg13055

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    South Florida
    Vehicle:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.