1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2012 Sequoia Platinum Headlight Help

Discussion in 'Sequoia 2nd Gen (2008-2022)' started by BrightLikeALight, Mar 19, 2024.

1. Mar 19, 2024 at 7:18 AM
    BrightLikeALight

BrightLikeALight [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Danielle
    Vehicle:
    2012 Sequoia Platinum
    Hi,

I have done numerous searches and am not sure what to do. My Sequoia needs new headlight housings but I'm seeing a lot of people can't find compatibility with the washer component. At this point I know I can buy OEM off of Toyota's site (which I may do), but I wondered what others have done with this issue? I don't use them, but would prefer not to just zip tie/shove them back in there. We're going to change them ourselves since Toyota wants more then $500 for labor cost. I know it will take at least a couple of hours to do (per YT). I would really love to have an LED unit for a different look, but I'm wondering if that's worth it. Any help or tips would be appreciated!

Thanks!

2. Mar 20, 2024 at 3:03 PM
    ScorchedTaco

ScorchedTaco New Member

Member:
    Az
    Vehicle:
    2012 sequoia 2012 tacoma
    Not many options for our platinums : Acan II and if you have a spare grand + lying around - Morimoto . Also @e30cabrio rigged some 18 + headlights on his slightly modified rig …..I’d check out his build thread….

Last edited: Mar 20, 2024

Products Discussed in

To Top