1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Any dealers going < invoice or MSRP?

Discussion in '3rd Gen Tundras (2022+)' started by skierx728, Feb 8, 2022.

1. Feb 8, 2022 at 6:30 PM
    skierx728

skierx728 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Hi all,
    I realize this may be a dumb question but I'm brand new to the forum and to the idea of Tundra completely but are there any dealers out there promising < invoice or < MSRP?

Reason I ask is I was supposed to get a Bronco (day 3 reservation for 2021 which became a 2022, which looks like it will never happen and Ford is a joke) but I've been on the Bronco forums for years now and was planning on flying into a different state specifically to go with a dealer that was offering a deal of 3% below invoice on the Bronco.

Anyways, looks like that is not happening but I love what I've seen of the 2022 Tundra so hoping to jump ship now but definitely won't be paying over MSRP so trying to see where that puts me :)

2. Feb 8, 2022 at 6:44 PM
    Shackleton

Shackleton New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Former Tundra current Gladiator
    I’m pretty sure there are MSRP deals that are pretty common. I haven’t seen or heard of anyone paying less but there are plenty paying more. They are still very rare in my general area best I can tell

3. Feb 8, 2022 at 9:04 PM
    Donas

Donas New Member

Member:
    TN
    Vehicle:
    22 Tundra Platinum
    My experience was I had to hunt down a dealer selling at MSRP, to which I was satisfied. Well, truthfully, it pained me to pay MSRP, but in this day and age I guess it's a "good deal". I didn't have to fly to another state, but I drove a little over an hour to get to someone not adding an "addendum" or "market adjustment".

4. Feb 9, 2022 at 2:16 AM
    RavingOx

RavingOx Member

Member:
    WNC
    Vehicle:
    2022 Tundra Platinum in Black
    Check the stickied post on markups. https://www.tundras.com/threads/2022-tundra-dealer-markup-adm-list-public-editable-live-website-www-markups-org.99185/

There are reports of some going below MSRP, but there is usually a reason (e.g., 4x2 model in PNW).

Products Discussed in

To Top