1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Hmm... Gray Fuel Rebels?

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Dukhnt, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Jun 8, 2023 at 2:49 PM
    Dukhnt

Dukhnt [OP] New Member

Member:
    I thought I had my mind made up on wheels and was going to go with matte Fuel Rebels.

Then, I noticed they also come in a gray finish. These seem to look pretty good on a Cement Tundra, and I wouldn't mind having something a bit different than a majority of people, I'm still on the fence.

What do you guys think of the gray / Cement combination as opposed to black / Cement?

Screenshot_20230608_154412_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230608_154455_Chrome.jpg

2. Jun 8, 2023 at 3:28 PM
    Gravy

Gravy Cat herder, ASCM #π

Member:
    Yucaipa, California
    Vehicle:
    2008 White DC 4x4, Limited TRD
    OME Nitrocharger/2612 (front), Bilstein 5100s (rear). Vanguard roll bar modified (by me) to fit over Patriot Stealth retractable tonneau. Aftermarket halo headlights with HID, various LED bulb replacements. 17" Fuel Blitz wheels with some 33" Nitto terra grapplers. Hoodscoop, nfab nerfbars, Bushwacker flares. No-name aftermarket grille, led fender extensions. Black Horse bambi-basher. Various offroad lights.
    I like the wheels, and they look fine on the Tundie, but personally I'd probably go with the black with that color Tundra. They seem almost too... busy with such a neutral color truck. The wheels should highlight the truck, not vice versa. Got any picks with the black?

DrZoidberg likes this.
  3. Jun 8, 2023 at 5:24 PM
    Dukhnt

Dukhnt [OP] New Member

Member:
    Same wheel in matte black? That was my original choice until I noticed the gray ones today.

Products Discussed in

To Top