1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: 8112/8100 Suspension Combo - 1 Available

Discussion in '2.5 Gen Tundra Parts Marketplace (2014-2021)' started by memario1214, May 31, 2024.

1. Jul 15, 2024 at 8:11 PM
    excelw

excelw AfRo Samurai

Member:
    First Name:
    WW
    AB, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2019 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro (Midnight Black)
    leather wrap steering wheel, front window tint, ceramic coating, AMP research power steps, Toyo open country at3 35”x11.5x18, Volk Racing te37xt 18 9.5 0 offset, Rays formula II lug nuts Warn fender flares, Coachbuilder +3, bilstein 8112 front and 8100 double bypass rear, Kenwood excelon 996xr stereo +7” speakers Westcott designs front lift, RAS rear leafs, yota leds, NSV Lightbar
    I forgot to measure the rear before I installed them but I measured the front and it is sitting at 42" from the ground and the back as well. I decided not to mess with the front out of the box as far as adjusting preload as it was already set and comparing to the trd fox shocks with the westcott lift I had before they were pretty much the same height which I was happy about. I did not add any spacer to the lift as I wanted to get rid if it and just have the shocks themselves. After I get an alignment I will probably crank up the RAS. I am sitting on 35" toyo open country at3. I hoping to keep the same caster roughly 3*
    here are a couple more pics.IMG_5748.jpgIMG_5749.jpg IMG_5740.jpg

Last edited: Jul 15, 2024
    WinterWarlock21 and RainMan_PNW like this.
  2. Jul 22, 2024 at 4:32 PM
    Downytide

Downytide New Member

Member:
    GTA
    Vehicle:
    Lunar Rock with trail boxes
    If Casey ever comes up with a swap kit, I'll be first to order, I would kill for column shift.

and Colton is the man for getting these shocks, I hope there's going to be DSA+ version soon.

Products Discussed in

To Top