1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

MGM Grand

Discussion in '3rd Gen Builds (2022+)' started by ryanjay11, Jul 11, 2023.

1. Jul 30, 2024 at 2:01 PM
    FireFinder44

FireFinder44 New Member

Member:
    Albany, OR
    Vehicle:
    2019 Super White Tundra TRD Pro
    Mostly stock TRD Pro
    Mine had Rigid pods, and I only needed an adapter harness for them. No winch, so that was appreciably easier to mess with. I installed a Front/Rear Anytime Camera/switch/relay yesterday and it took me 3 hours, mostly from the hassle of running the camera wire/ground into the engine bay from the passenger side firewall grommet. That and I taped the hell out of the wires to my fish tape, and that took me longer to remove than wrapping it.

Installing the RCI transfer/trans skid with cat guards was several hours by myself on Saturday.

I have some TVD vinyl TRD Pro/tailgate letters to put on the truck, and I know it will probably take me the better part of a day to do it right. The Rostra Seat Heaters will also take me some time to do, at least I don't have to peel the old skins off and install new leather skins like I did for my 2012 CrewMax. My hands hurt for a week just from doing the back seats. I ended up paying the upholstery shop to do the fronts.

Products Discussed in

To Top