1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

TRDPro upgraded with Dobinsons MRR

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by mje505, Mar 5, 2024.

1. Jul 26, 2024 at 9:38 AM
    FFFvamos

FFFvamos New Member

Member:
    When you posted- The Dobinsons is 3/8” higher in the front and 1 5/8” higher in the back. It might have to settle still.

Is that from a stock Pro or from the Westcott coil spacer? Thanks again.

2. Aug 6, 2024 at 10:16 AM
    maldo012

maldo012 23 tundra hybrid

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Chicago
    Vehicle:
    23 Tundra Hybrid-Limited
    3inch dobinsons ims struts w/Rough Country 1.5inch spring/M1 shocks in the rear— Icon Uca — Hostile maniac 20inch w/general grabber atx tires — Perry parts front bumps - alpharex luxx headlights— swapped many parts with trd body components— race off-road trd grill etc
    I’m running the 3inx1.5inch ims lift on my 23 hybrid I’m just wondering if I need the sway bar drop kit installed? I know my hybrid is probably only getting about 2inchs max from my 3inch spring according to dobinsons website/customer care. They did verify for me that the tundra hybrid gets a max of 2inch out of the 3inch spring but they did mention on some cases you can add some preload for extra bump in the front but they were not sure the exact numbers of you were to play with the preload. Anyone running the sway bar drop kits? Is it needed with my 2inch lift?

Products Discussed in

To Top